I have not updated my blog for awhile. This is due to the fact that I am I have been on extra-overload the past few weeks (and I still am). Since I do not want to “cheapen” the blog, by writing about current events from news sources, I think it would be better to wait a few more weeks before continuing with the blog.
In the meantime, what I am doing:
1) Reading several papers to complete a final examination in advanced macroeconomics.
2) Actually drafting, proofreading, and submitting the examination. This will be a process in itself since it is in español.
3) Continuing with my 7-course module in a Logistics & Supply Chain Management program (from March to May).
4) Doing my taxes.
5) Translating 10 articles for Pepita from English to Spanish.
6) Português in any free minute that I have due to the 9-hr examination on April 23 in Miami.
7) Networking, consolidating jobs, vetting jobs. Currently, I work online for two companies, work from a distance and on-site for a law firm, and work in a restaurant on the weekends. My jobs are in Spain, Florida, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. (I will have to reconsider this arrangement before the next tax cycle comes around).
8) Networking for education. Will I return to San Andrés? Will I begin a program right here in Philadelphia? Will I pass an examination at UNICAMP? These are all considerations.
Aunque que no me gusta a colocar una lista de noticías interesantes, una lista es la mejor que puedo hacer por el momento, desafortunadamente. Adelante puedo consultarlas para redactar algo: